Here is a brief overview of what we offer:
- Monthly meetings (for the homeschooling parent) with topics to support your homeschool – 2nd Monday of the month at 6:45pm (August – May), locations vary
- Information regarding homeschool laws and testing
- Networking and sharing of curriculum knowledge and ideas
- Field trips
- Precious lifelong friendships
- Meeting homeschooling families
Dues are $10.00 for the year.
The money collected for dues is used to pay for paper products for the meetings and other expenses incurred by the leaders for activities pertaining to RHOM. The leaders are not compensated and are volunteering their time and efforts for the benefit of the group.