Here is a brief overview of what we offer:
- Monthly meetings (for the homeschooling parent) with topics to support your homeschool – 1st Tuesday of the month at 7 pm (September – May). Check for location.
- Information regarding homeschool laws and testing
- Networking and sharing of curriculum knowledge and ideas
- Field trips
- Precious lifelong friendships
- Meeting homeschooling families
Dues are $10.00 for the year.
The money collected for dues is used to pay for paper products for the meetings and other expenses incurred by the leaders for activities pertaining to R-HOM. The leaders are not compensated and are volunteering their time and efforts for the benefit of the group.