- We believe in one God, existent in the trinity; God the Father, God the Son (the lord Jesus Christ) and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe God, as manifested through the Trinity, is the creator of the universe and all that is known and unknown; that the Bible is His infallible Word, without error, to be taken literally, and the ultimate truth through which all knowledge should be evaluated.
- We believe salvation is through no other except Jesus Christ and faith in Him, not of works nor acts of righteousness. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.”
- We believe the biblical model for marriage is the physical, spiritual and legal union between one man and one woman.
- We are diverse with families from all walks of life, espousing various denominational philosophies and teaching children.